Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Short Run 2011 Year Book

At 7 am on Saturday November 12th I was struck with this idea to come up with a blank yearbook layout that would get passed around the Short Run zine fest at the Vera Project. I jumped up out of bed, made a few pages with blank panels and then a "CLASSIFIED" document folder with the "Mission" details inside. 
I drew the first face based on a self-portrait phone photo. Then when I got to the fest I passed it to Max Clotfelter first. Telling him the plan and it went from there. I got it back by the end of the show. Afterwards I raced home scanned the pages and compiled a card for each of the Short Run founders: Martine Workman, Kelly Froh, Jenny Gialenes, and Eroyn Franklin. I gave them their copies at the after party held at Fantagraphics Bookstore and Gallery.

Thank you to everyone who accepted the mission and big thanks to Short Run!!! See you next year!! 

Below are photos and files of the Yearbook, I hope are large enough for print.


1 comment:

jelly andrews said...

Thanks for sharing this information. It is nice to know this one. Nice posting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails